Friday, December 25, 2009

What Should I do?? VERY IMPROTANT?

Ok me and my girl just got together, I love her so much and dont want anybody else. RIght now shes in Boot camp for about 6 1/2 weeks and then goes to Tech for another 6 weeks. I trust her but its just those guys thats going be around her, should I be worried? Plus I havent a problem with her Ex cause for some reason he is just showing up trying to talk to her and be her friends now that he knows she move on and is with a better man, but im not stupid I know he has a motivae and he does things to provoke me like writing her certain comments on myspace. Im a calm kindof guy but its just ignoring, what should I do?



What Should I do?? VERY IMPROTANT?

continue to ignore him and if you trust her then you shouldn't be worried about all those guys, remember you trust her and they are not going to do any thing unless she wants them to, but remember you trust her..



What Should I do?? VERY IMPROTANT?

Prove your a "calm kind a guy" and do nothing. If she's into you he hasn't a chance anyway.



What Should I do?? VERY IMPROTANT?

show her you can trust her. i know u'r gonna worry, but have faith. if she loves you, she'll be fine. can't control the guys, you can at least let her control herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting