Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I take her back?

hi i have been wit my ex for 2 yr 3 month and we broke up because i flirted with a girl i don't know on myspace. She then got wit someone else so fast only 7 days and had sex with him and then I sent her flowers she let him throw them away. They didn't work out so now she talking about gettin back with me here is the thing she is in florida for the summer since june and the boy she was with was her sisters husbands play brother or somthing in florida. Now I don't believe u can love and then have sex wit som1 u knew for only 14 days after leaving a 2 yr 3 month relationship what should I do because she then dated some other guy because she says she's lonley but wants to be with me



Should I take her back?

I think you guys should sit and talk about it, and you yourself have to explore your feelings for her. If you truly love her and trust her and all that good stuff, then why shouldn't you get back together. You also have to stop with that flirting crap, after 2 years you would think that something must be right between you and her. As for the distance situation, well it's only temporary and if you get back together maybe she'll come back earlier than planned to surprise you.



Hope it helps, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting