Monday, December 28, 2009

What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

I have a boyfriend that I went out about 2 years. I felt kind of tired, because I found out in his computer that he has instant messages with two girls. In those messages, he was flirting with those girls. I got mad, and he didn't understand me why I got mad. He also told me "even if that happens again, I still love you." He also liked one girl last year.



So, I kinda decided to take the revenge, and I met a guy through myspace. I talked with him through online, and I talked with him on the phone. I got a feeling that he wants to meet me. He even worked the place that I'm working right now and asked me when do I get off from work and what do I do afterwards. When I said I might be busy, he said he has friends around the work place, and he will visit his friends and have a barbeque party. I think he wants to surprise me or follow me. I'm worrying, because I work with my boyfriend.



What should I do?



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

Sounds to me like first, you need to honestly evaluate your relationship with your boyfriend. It sounds like he's not ready to be faithful to you and you have a problem with that. Are you willing to put up with him flirting with and liking other girls? It doesn't look like that is going to change. I think you're ready to move on. That means you should have a talk with him and explain that you want a boyfriend who can have an exclusive relationship and apparently he's not a guy who can do that. So break up with him. Then, take some time to be alone and get over him before you jump into dating again. Tell this other guy that you're still getting over someone and need some time alone. Then do it.



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

be very careful, if you want it to work, stop talking to othe r guys and have the boyfriend come get you after work. that way everyone knows you are seeing someone.



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

if you love your boyfriend...break it off



if your curious to know how another man can like you go for it meet him



but most guys on the computer want to f%26amp;*k you so i would stick with my bf



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

be - i mean have a sandwich! lol - j/k!



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

Since you have this doubt already and you haven't met this guy, maybe you are doubting your bf? I think the best for you is to meet this guy and find out and then if u still like him, do a list with good and bad sides with both of them and then decide.



I do that all the time.



Analyze the guys and analyze ur feelings? What do you want? Who can give you want you want? Do you know enough about this new guy to make a decision already?



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

If your boyfriend never met the girls he was flirting with online, you tell the guy you have hooked that you want it to stay online and you dont want to meet him. Did your boyfriend talk to those girls on the phone too?



It sounds like you want the relationship to end and you are doing a fine job of sabotaging it to that end. Well done.



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

Run



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

Come clean, your heading for disaster, unless you are ready to give up your boyfriend,then You should have never tried to get revenge,what happened,happened get over it and get on. This is no way to treat each other, just think what the rest of your life will be, if this is the beginning. God help you.



What am I suppose to do when I'm in between two guys?

I've been in that position before and the more i stringed the two guys the harder it got for me to distinguish my feelings for each of the guys. Take some time for urself. Evaluate what it is that you want, what would work out best for, who makes you happiest, do you really need to be going through unneccessary drama?



My conclusion: I ened up choosing the other and not my boyfriend at the time. Unfortuantely i'm in the same situation again with my now b/f and a new guy. lol I'm young and not married so oh well i guess



Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting