Sunday, December 6, 2009

Past or Present?

An age old question. I have known this one girl for a long time...more than 4 years. We have dated, and at one point were very in love. We broke up twice. First time she left me, second time i left her. We ended on a real bad note after the second time, but just recently around what would have been out 4year ann, she contacted me.



I'm a musician and song writer and i write about her a lot. My band just released a cd so i started posting lyrics on myspace and well she picked up.



Problem: I'm dating a girl that i've known for about two years but have been dating for about 8months. i love her...but part of me is still very much in love with the other girl...she and i have just been through a lot. Now that we've started talking again there's a peaceful feeling that i haven't felt in a long time...i'm trying to be just friends but i know sometimes i say things that hint i still have feelings for her...i'm just kinda lost cause i don't wanna hurt anyone...suggestions?



Past or Present?

There is no simple answer for you... Someone will get hurt. I'm in the same boat on a different scale and as lost for an answer as you are. You have a rocky past with your old GF, but there is something there. You need to address those feelings. If you bury or ignore them they will resurface. Mine did after 26 years. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting