Monday, December 28, 2009

Need advice PRONTO. please.?

so i started going to a tutoring program after school. well, i started talking to this guy i had liked forever because he was also in there. well we got really close, and started getting serious telling each other "i love you" and stuff. he has a girlfriend that he is engaged to. but it was our little secret. i asked him why he couldnt just break up with her and he didnt say anything back. ( by the way, his fiance moved to a diff. school, has no myspace or cell phone, so they NEVER get to talk!) well this girl i seriously HATE got on myspace and printed our comments out and was showing everybody. now because of that were supposed to "pretend like we dont know each other til schools out because he doesnt want anyone to get hurt" he was talking about me by the way and also, school gets out in 2.5 days. well now, since we have to "pretend we dont even know each other" things are getting worse. he doesnt answer to my calls or texts. is he leading me on or does he really care about "us??"



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

Find your own man homeweaker, bad karma will be heading your way



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

I 4 GOT YA QUESTION. SORRY. :-(



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

he cares about you, but he is trying to save the relationship with the other girl so no one would get hurt.



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

Give up on him. It sounds like he was leading you on.



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

It sounds like this guy is just leading you on. I think I know how he feels at least, because I was in a similar situation, but I was the one engaged. Honestly, I really liked this guy, we were going into similar careers, me a nurse anesthetist and he an anesthesiologist. I had kids and was engaged, but to a complete jerk who I felt stuck with. I really liked this guy, especially because we had so much in common, talked all the time, and he didn't mind that I had kids. When push came to shove and my fiance even had a hint that I was "talking" to this guy, he flipped out and I stopped talking to him. The funny thing is that it was just a few days before finals. My best advice is to give up on it. If he wants to be with his woman, what can you do? I mean, he may like you but feel obligated to the one he has asked to marry him. I hope everything works out for the best hun!



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

Leave the whole situation alone ....stay in school.



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

He may care some or he wouldn't have been with you in the first place, but he is a royal jerk!!! Why would you want to be with someone who is lying to another girl to be with you. He is not only lying to her he isn't making his feelings for you public. You are #2 all the way around. You should never take a back seat to another woman. Further more if he is doing it to her who is to say he doesn't have a 3rd girl in the mix somewhere? Also who's to say if you were the "one and only" that he wouldn't have a girl behind your back?



I have been the other woman(like you)and I am here to tell you that is all I ever was. He will never change. If he truely loved you he would've broke up with her and dated you and you only. Run as far away from him as you can girl!!!!!!



Need advice PRONTO. please.?

Sorry...I fell asleep halfway through reading your question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting