Monday, December 28, 2009

How Do I design/paint my own t-shirts?? Something like these..links inside..?

I really love this guys style. And a few other ladies who make their own shirts %26amp; sell them. I want to make them for myself though. How do they do it?? With the bright color graphics?



http://www.myspace.com/yummieclothing



http://www.myspace.com/that_girl_kesshia



How Do I design/paint my own t-shirts?? Something like these..links inside..?

I used to own a heat pressing business making t-shirts the only way I know of getting the bright colors like you are wanting is either threw silk screen or buying the pre-made heat transfers which can be pretty expensive to buy the machines. I think that if you bought some iron on transfers for your printer (sold at wal-mart and office supply store) and then applied them to your shirt that then you might be able to paint bright colors on top using the transfer as your guide you could also add glitter, beads,ribbons etc.. for personalization. Hope this helps



How Do I design/paint my own t-shirts?? Something like these..links inside..?

well you can go to office depot and get the iron on transfer sheets and then design stuff on your computer and print it on to the paper then iron it on to your tee shirt



How Do I design/paint my own t-shirts?? Something like these..links inside..?

wow.that is good.hope can give you inspiration



http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/Prod...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting