Friday, December 25, 2009

Bf broke my heart today! why do guys do this !?

im 25 , my bf same age, we were dating a full year. i found out he updated his stupid myspace and put new pics of him up and added some new girls. I confronted him about it on a voicemail on his cell, he responds back by saying to me in a nasty way that im not his gf anymore and he dosn't feel im right for him and he wants to see what else is out there-how can u do that "out of the blue" with no heads up for me! -Im telling you-no warning! He should have talked to me about this beforehand.



anyway, he says he wants to still remain buddies with me. How does he expect me to do that-i would be so hurt to see him love another and go out date and have sex with other girls. why do guys you love always end up wasting ur time and just want to be friends, its such a tease. Ive been hurt so many times and here we go again. Its so hard because i do love him so much and then he pulls this randomly today...



Bf broke my heart today! why do guys do this !?

Us men, well we really suck, thats why, just dont care for our feelings, most times they dont mean much



its the sad truth for 95% of us men...



Bf broke my heart today! why do guys do this !?

Just because today is the day you found out his true feelings doesnt mean that he has been ok up until this time. He has probably been cheating on you for a while but just wouldnt say anything until he was sure that he wasnt going to lose both ways. He has balls of steal today because someone or something is in the picture besides you. Always remember..people do not just change overnight. They have always been this way..You just found it out the hard way.



Bf broke my heart today! why do guys do this !?

Hi! I know how it feels. That creep was probably not serious about the relationship he had with you. C'mon cheer up you should know that you don't deserve that kind of jerk in your life. My relationship with my bf right now is kinda unsure because he doesn't not reply right away to my messages anymore and i got sick of making myself miserable, depressed everyday just because of him. You're 25 and I guess you still can find someone who will love and respect you. That jerk (sorry) didn't respect you so why would you make yourself vulnerable you didn't wrong him? I wouldn't continue to love a guy who don't treat me fairly and disrespect me. It's New Year so maybe something good will happen. Good luck.... SMILE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting