Friday, December 25, 2009

My friend's ex wants her back, but I'm worried...?

My friend was cheated on by her ex. He put photos of him and this new girl all over his MySpace, but still denied the relationship! He recently 'broke up' with her (though we're not sure). He says he's a changed man, and that the other girl meant nothing. He wants my friend back, even though he was horrible to her when they split. He's been playing mind games with her ever since they originally split, because he KNOWS she still loves him. She's crazy about him, despite how he's treated her. She thinks he's changed now, but we know he hasn't. What can I do to make her see? I don't want her to go through it again, because she was so depressed last time, I don't think she would survive it if he did it to her again. It's not my life, but as her friend, do I try to reason with her or let her get back with him? I'll, support her whatever she chooses, but I'm worried he'll just do it again when he gets bored.



If this was your friend, what would you do?



My friend's ex wants her back, but I'm worried...?

has she seen the pictures? show her the pictures over and over until she realises how bad he is. it might not be your place to meddle, and its not, but she is never going to think rationally about sumthing like this. you'd be sparing her a lotta pain to 'suggest' she looks at the pics again. as advice. not meddling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting