Friday, December 25, 2009

Teens 15-18: So like.....?

So like I am like so totally bored and not feeling my greatest so I was wondering if some people could im me at blackwhiteatw on aol or yahoo to keep me company! I am a 15 year old girl and and if you don't believe me then you can look at my pic on myspace.com/blackwhiteatw!! Anyways I love meeting new people from around the world so I figured this would be a good way!! So thanks!! : )



Teens 15-18: So like.....?

Hi im Canadian. And i only have windows messanger.



Teens 15-18: So like.....?

watch yourself, you don't want to become a victim of a child predator. be careful, there are alot of perverts out there.



Teens 15-18: So like.....?

..anyone on here can claim there 15-18



...be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting