Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone help me have a better understanding to this?

i told this guy that i like and i told him that i like him as a boyfriend than a friend. and he says that we haven't gone that far yet babe. does he mean we haven't gone far enough to be in a relationship or something else?



one thing confuses me is that he doesn't call his girl as a friend babe and say loving things like me. like on valentine's day he said, happy valentine day and i love you. which other girl says happy valentine's too, but he didn't say that to them. which was on myspace by the way. i'm lost of why he said that to me, but not them. and also, we make out too and i don't understand what he meant by we haven't gone that far. can you guys help me have a better understanding please?



Can anyone help me have a better understanding to this?

He probably does like u but he needs some time 2 b able 2 say that u guys r together. Like w/ my husband %26amp; I we dated 4 4 months got angaged 4 2 mnths %26amp; got married but it took me about 2 1/2 months 2 say that he was my bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting