Monday, December 28, 2009

From a Guys Perspective : )?

So I have an earlier question about this guy that I liked about 5 months ago, basically, I meet him where he works and the minute we made eye contact 'sparks flew' : P Anyway, so I wrote him a letter saying that if he didn't have a girl friend then I'd love to talk or something, and I had my little sister and mom deliver the letter to him (I know that probably wasn't a good idea, but thats beside the point : P ) anyway, I soon found his myspace and saw that he was TAKEN! We'll that explained why I never got a response back b/c I even left him my number and myspace url. Anyway, I was just recently on his page and all the pics of he and his girl are off his page!! I'm pretty sure this means his single!!!!! So here's my question, If you were this guy, we didn't know each other very well but we definitely had some chemistry the few times we saw each other, would you like if I contacted you on your myspace, out of the blue with something like "hey, whats up," or something?



From a Guys Perspective : )?

im not this guy so i wouldnt know how he felt about it but if it was me you contacting me would make me really happy. i would like that and maybe we could start something together. thats what i would be thinking.



From a Guys Perspective : )?

Ask him if he wants to hang out but he might just want some time with out a gf to recover from a breakup



From a Guys Perspective : )?

Why not? Just give a short hello and see if he responds..maybe make a little joke about the letter you gave him..just so it doesnt seem akward....If he doesnt respond move on..dont get your hopes up...good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting