Friday, December 25, 2009

I like girl, but not sure what I should do, please what do I do? Help!?

Hi, I'm a Senior at High School. I was riding the subway home, when out of the corner couple of girls enter my train car. As a reflex I turned to look. Once I saw her everything stopped. All I could do was gaze at her. I love her eyes, her hair, her hands. I don't know what came over me, but all I could do was look at her. I have too much self control over me, either that or I have no balls. Her friends and saw some of her other friends on the next car and walked along. The next day after my english class ends, she walks in, and I soon learn that she has English after me. Often I act lazy and tired to get up from my chair when the bell rings just to catch a glipse of her walking into class. So [Fast Forward] This weekend while looking at New Students on my School Page at Myspace.com, I see her picture, and learn her name, Jennifer. It must have been impulse, for the next thing I know I add her to my friends list, and just to be funny under who I'd Like To Meet: I wrote: Jennifer.



I like girl, but not sure what I should do, please what do I do? Help!?

Honestly I am a female and i will give u advice. The thing tthat u should do is relax, take a deep breath and think over.Just by looking her u feel good but also u have words that wont come out the right way. when u see her face again u should stop her and get to know her first. find out what she likes to do and you'll find your way in, meaning your time will come so u can express your feeling or any special thing u feek for her. just give it a try but one thing never rush a female.take nice and slow and easy. if u need advice talk to me i will help u cuz i am a girl that been through experience like that and i didnt know what to do until i found my way. try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting