Friday, December 25, 2009

Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

If you are a poor kid or girl %26amp; average looking and your life makes a great change. From the ashes of poverty and ignorance, you rise to become a great Hollywood actor or sports star. When you were poor, you wanted to go out with other people. Nobody would go out with you and some would hurt your feelings.



Now you are at the top of the world with the help of God. You are walking down the street or dancing in the club. All these girls or guys come up to you and try to go out with you. They ask for your phone#, where you live, or your e-mail ; some of them tell you that they are in love with you.



Would you believe them?



This girl I wanted to go out with a few years ago before my life changed, she turned me down. Now she is always trying to be around me. She even calls me and posts things on Myspace. Would you believe that she loved you?



I am grateful indeed, please share your advice with me.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

Sorry to tell you, but the only reason she's doing it now is because she sees you as a "way out" of her life, a way of bettering her life through your success. It's a shame how people use one another these days; it makes it very difficult to find true %26amp; lasting love. I suggest finding someone who sees the real you, maybe not the most beautiful girl in the world, but one who will love you for yourself and not for the things you "represent", if you know what I mean. Good luck!



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

If you are a real actor, i would suggest that you look for the woman who is there when things are difficult for you. You didn't get the movie, or the television show and she is there to help you deal with it. Report It



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

Nope. She's just a starf*cker, that's all.



Sorry, hate to be gruesome. You can date her, tho.....take advantage of the situation.



or not, and just get a dog, they're always there for you no matter how much money in the bank.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

Supply and demand. Before you were in high supply, easy to access, lacking status. Now that you have that, they know that you're something different, something "special". They think that they are going to lock you down or become special too. Most 'real' people when they meet someone important, aren't going to flip out. They will maybe compliment your work or say something of the like. But they aren't going to go all giddy on you, because they know you're human too. People that go crazy like that don't have their own stuff together. They think that if they "win" you, then they'll be better too. (crazy logic, I know). Don't take a fan-atic as anything more than a crazed groupie.



Now you have the ability to rise much higher. A perfect example would be Courney Love. Now, she is a star, but no one wants to be with her because she's easy. Not the same thing for guys, but it is still a little bit. As long as you're happy and confident they you'll be fine, just hold out and wait for someone that is actually WORTH your time, because desperation is a stinky cologne.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

I wouldn't believe her right off of the bat, but you should hear her out (you loved her once after all). People change.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

In this purely hypothetical situation, no, I wouldn't believe anyone from my past who suddenly loved me.



So, um, who are you supposed to be?



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

no cas money and fame talks what we cant and thats what is talking to her now even though u r not trying...



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

she doesnt love u. she probably wants u 4 ur money and fame. she wants u to buy her expensive things, and wants u to take her to the oscars.



take my advise, just forget about her:)



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

No, I would'nt believe they're true.



They're in love with the "idea" of what you've done with your life. ($$ , they want to help you spend it)



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

Being an Actor is part of your personality. She probably never saw that part of you that she was interested in.



You have changed also and she must like the change.



You never know until you try.



Make her earn your trust if you have any doubt.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

When you're successful, famous and rich the termites come out of the woodwork. I'm sure girls who turned Bill Gates down in high school are beating their heads against the wall.



Be selective. The people who wouldn't give you the time of day before and are now wanting to be your best friend are just wanting to use you. Tell them to get lost.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

It makes me sad when people can't like people no matter what it sounds to me that this girl is attracted to the lifestyle and glamour unfortunately, personally i don't know but i'd imagine that being famous would have you wondering who is for real?



All you can do really is get to know her and try to work out if she is interested in you and not the lifestyle.Hope this helps good luck



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

No, I do not believe she's changed her mind, about you. Just your pocketbook. I do believe that people change, but with the circumstances, as you describe, it's highly unlikely in this case.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

What is love? Accepting someone for who they are. Be it rich or poor, fat or small. The real question is do you love her. Trust is a part of that but if you believe in head over heals falling in love circumstances current or otherwise shouldn't matter. Love lasts longer than money or fame. Love is all you need. When in doubt go with your own instincts and intuition it seems to have helped you already in making good choices.



Please help me...A Hollywood actor?

Do not disregard her and lose someone you liked before.



Tread carefully, but do not let money get in your way of having a fulfilling life.



Keep things simple and real yourself and the right paths will be opened for you. When you hit a quiet spell that is OK too.



It is part of a normal life.



Do not rush. Take your time before you get in a permanent relationship. Keep your money out of the issue.



However, quietly get financial investment and legal advice early, long before a marriage......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting