Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

I'm pregnant with my boyfriend's child. The pregnancy was accidental, but we decided to keep the baby. He's not the most trustworthy man, having cheated on me multiple times. I know that I probably should have dumped him before the pregnancy occurred, but I love him enough to stay with him despite the cheating. It still hurts like hell though.



There comes a time every few months where I get this bad feeling, like a hunch that he's cheating on me, and 10 times out of 10, my hunch is right. He doesn't get home until 10 at night, he's really sketchy about where he's been, and most of all there's usually some girl all over his MySpace. Well, I got that feeling in a big way last night, and I'm very certain from my detective work that he's up to more than he says with this one girl. If I ask him about her, he'll say in his defense that she's "fat," and he "hardly considers her a girl." What do I do? I'm sick of grinning and bearing it, but I can't leave him.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

If you are this insecure about him then you should probably leave him. You don't need the added stress in your life right now and don't need the stds or anything else that he might be bringing home if he isn't careful, there are some that can be spread even if you use a condom, like Herpes.



Ask him about where he was last night, and with whom, and then call to check (if he said he was at work, call and ask, at a restaurant, ask who his server was and then call) if he gets defensive saying you should trust him then explain to him that since he has cheated before, he should be the one proving it to you that he isn't, not you him.



I was engaged to a man that was extremely secretive about his cell phone (he worked with his ex-fiancee who was engaged to someone else) he would have a fit and play the "you should trust me" game. He would also continually state that she had gained so much wait he was no longer attracted to her. After I caught him in a lie for about the 5-6 time about who he was talking to, I left, he is now with her and had been the entire time we were together.



A man may try to manipulate you and play the "trust" card, but if he feels the need to point that out, then he is trying to hide something. My ex was constantly accusing me of cheating, everytime I would let him look at my phone and text messages, myspace, and email, of course he never found anything, but he was just using his petty accusations to try and keep me from finding out about him.



If he isn't able to prove to YOUR satisfaction that he wasn't doing anything untoward, leave him, even if you need to move in with a friend or parent for now. After the baby is born, sue him for child support and see about reconciliation then. You don't need that atmosphere around your child, for them to grow up thinking that it is "normal", that will just cause more hurt in a endless vicious cycle.



EDIT: when he does that, it is just his way of manipulating you into staying with him. He is making YOU guilty for not tolerating his "harem". my ex was like that, he even threatened to "burn my house down if I ever left him". It is amazing what a restraining order will do and you can block his emails/phone numbers and set up a contact person that he can talk to you though for the duration of the pregnancy. I know that it is one of the hardest things to do, b/c you feel like you are making a huge mistake. But if you leave him and actually mean it, he may come to realize how much he cares for you and if he is still around wanting to get back with you after you have the baby, one more chance is always an option. I broke up with my now husband and after we got back together he was a changed person, occasionally he will slip back into being a ******, but he has tried (it has been 1.5 years since our breakup).



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I hope he leaves you since you're too stupid to leave him.. dont give me that crap about how you love him too much.. i have been in those situations.. i know what its like.. but you should really stop and think about what you are saying about yourself when you're in love with that kind of a person.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Sometimes you just have to do what is best for you and baby. Even when it hurts and even when you don't want to. Your only hurting yourself when you allow him to keep hurting you. He needs to grow up.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

I don't even want to read this. Some women let men walk allll over them like they're treadmills or something. My god I wish that you would stop and see that HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, not if he's dipping his lil stick in every other cotton candy machine that is plugged in!



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

first of all you can do it by yourself look at how many single parents there are out there do you and your baby really need that stress in your lives you can find someone else that would treat you so much better love him or not he has to go hes going to continue to do it you dont need him



if my boyfriend did that to me his a** would be out i can take care of my child and i would do anything i had to



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

WOW! I think that you should sit down and have an HONEST conversation with him. Telling him everything that you just told us. And if he says he hardly considers he a girl, then tell him that obviously he does because he wouldn't have sex with a guy! and if he doesn't respect you enough to with hold from his pleasures while you are carrying his child, then he doesn't deserve you. Are there any pregnant homes around your area. Maybe you can stay there or with a friend until he realizes how much he misses you and wants you back. Just a thought.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Take his *** for child support so you can afford the baby. How can you be with a man you know is sticking his penis in other girls. One day he is going to bring you home something you cant get rid of. Will that be worth "your love". Wise up honey, no sense and staying with a man who you are truly miserable with, and if he really loved you he wouldnt cheat on you!



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Keep the baby if you want it! You dont need to put yourself through someone cheating on you..especially while you are pregnant!! He is an @$$hole!!! You would be way better off with out him despite the fact that you love him. It is hard to deal with that especially when you are pregnant. I have a friend who went through the same thing. He could not stop cheating..it is in his genes i guess! But she broke it off with him and honestly she did have a hard time but now her baby is healthy, happy and 9 months old! She is better off without him and you would be too! You should not allow someone who is ballsy enough to cheat on you ( especially when you are carrying HIS child) walk all over you! You dont deserve that.



in relationships when the trust is gone it usually cant be replaced. Good luck honey



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

If you love him too much to leave him there is nothing you can do. You and your child deserve a good man! Do you want to live the rest of your life wondering if he is cheating? Knowing that he has before? Knowing he is probably with some other woman while you are at home raising his child? Do you want your child to grow up seeing that in a male role model and thinking its ok? Possibly growing up to be like that "himself" or going through what you are going through "herself"? Nothing about being cheated on is ok...not once and for sure not over and over again. You can raise a baby yourself....you can do anything you put your mind to. You will feel so much better about yourself and have so much more respect for yourself once you are away from him.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

sometimes you just have to be stronger than a feeling... stand up for yourself or this will continue to happen, leave, there are resources and trust me whenyou have a chil dyou l looks to you for everything, and who depends on your fr their lively hood YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO DO IT... and you will be happier and healther for it. Will it hurt at first, sure will, will you miss him and want him back, no doubts, will he probably call all the time and make promises of fidelity to you... YES, but there comes a time when you need to protect you, and your heart, if you let this continue he will cause damage to you that will be damn near impossible to repair, biggest thing is, if that baby in you is a little girl do you want her to see what daddy does to mommy and think it is ok and let it be done to her when she is older, or if the lil one is a man do you want him to think this is how you treat women,??? Break the cycle, you can do it.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Two words .. CHILD SUPPORT



Dump him and get child support ... I was a single parent to three children and I survived, it's hard but do you REALLY want to be stuck with a loser who treats you like that for the rest of your life?



Also there is WIC and welfare .... Yeah you can do just fine w/o him ....



If you need someone to talk to email me.



Seriously.. I stayed with a guy who treated me like crap for years, he walked all over me in every way possible, but I, in my head thought I needed him because I was poor and trying to support 3 kids and I thought I loved him. He ruined everything, my house, my car, my self esteem... He kept me away from my friends and family too. But then I finally decided that enough was enough I needed a break and I wanted to finally go to college and do something for MYSELF. I'd managed to save up enough money foir a vacation and I went and met the guy of my dreams.... So for years I wasted my life with some loser for and for what...



Do you really want to look back at your life and think that?



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

If you "can't" leave him then you will have to deal with his cheating ways. Once a cheater..always a cheater. Love will not conquer all.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

you teach someone how to treat u. so by u letting him walk all over u and cheat on u and still staying u have taught him how u can be treated. he will never stop this, y would he, u have let him has his cake and eat it too. u have shown u will provide a family for him and while he can still go out and sow his wild oats! Just ask urself if this is the life u want for ur child? do u want her/him growing up wit a messed up view of love? i have a hunch that u will one day grow tired of this, any self respecting woman would. And when that day comes it will be hard on ur child. I would strongly suggest that u get out b4 the child gets into this poisoned enviroment. and y do u say u cant leave him honey, u can, but u wont. thats the difference. u have to be strong. u do not deserve to be treated that way, but ur teaching him that u have nothing but him and that no matter what he does u wont go. stick up for urself dear....if not for u do it for ur child please



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Dont stay with him because you love him if hes cheated on you before, obviously he doesnt love you the same. My fiance's friend jsut had a baby and she found out her bf was cheating on her while she was pregnant with her best friend. She had the baby and he left her. Theres help you can get if you cant support your baby. Try and get Medicare. They should have a program for pregnant women. You can make it on your own out there, plenty of hardworking women do it everyday.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

leave him. he is hurting you, which in turn is hurting your child. the govt has many assitance programs you can use to help get you on your feet. you know its his so you can demand child support. he is cheating.... think of this: hes not asking,nor does he know, if these girls are clean (stds) and he has sex with them, then with you... you can have an std bc of his cheating. leave him. you have to for the sake of your child. yes it will hurt like hell and you love him, but its not about you, its about your baby. you said it yourself you can't bring a baby into this kinda of relationship. leave him, hell beg for you to come back and that hell change and it wont happen again, it will and he wont... trust me girl... leave this guy in the dust. hes not worth you or your child getting hurt. he doesn't love you as much as you love him.... if he did he wouldnt cheat... sorry, its the hard truth.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

well obviously he's not going to change. it's not a question of if he'll continue to cheat, it's a question of if you're going to let him continue to cheat on you.



personally, if i were you, i'd leave. it's hard work but you can do it. go talk to a counsellor about your situation, they can probably help you with your finances by showing you your options and referring you to places that can help.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Either deal with it or leave his A$$. Those are your two options. you wont be supporting the baby alone because you take him for support and he has to help you so long as he is proven to be the father.



where is your self respect? your self esteem? if the man can't stop cheating on you and he is aware of how it makes you feel, then damn it you might love him but he certainly doesnt love you. that's not love at all. that's selfishness now if you want that type of life, suck it up, quit complaining and deal with it. But if you dont, then have the courage to do something about it. Do you really want to bring your child into a household where the baby's father cheats on the mother and the child has to watch all this unhappiness taking place? I mean really?



I hope you have the courage to stand for something, because if you dont, you'll fall for anything. Good luck



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

awww.. as if being pregnant isn't making you feel insecure and emotionaly enough, poor thing. but yes, obviously hindsight is always 20/20 and probably having a baby in an already unstable relationship was not the best idea. just remember whether you 2 are together or not, he is still 1/2 responsible for this kid too, i know you want your baby to have a father, just make sure that when your child is old enough to start understanding things that you aren't creating an insecure environment. as it is your baby will be able to pick up your nervousness and mood, you don't want a nervous baby- take care of yourself and if this guy is cheating on you while you're carrying his child then he is a jerk who will probably never change



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

well im the same way but my boyfriend cheated on me one time and how i know he cheated i followed him one day and he went ova a girl house and he didnt get home to 2in the evening so the only thing i can tell you iz trust in him and maybe he'll come through



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

It's not "love" that keeps a scared pregnant woman with her boyfriend. It's codependency. Why would you want to share a life with someone who has sex with anything female that passes by? He's not going to be a good example for your child to look up to and neither are you (because if you have a girl, she'll learn to live with cheating men). So why "can't" you leave? This is pathetic.



Dump him. He'll still have to pay child support. Maybe later in life, someone who loves you and your child will come into the picture and be faithful to you.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

you have gotten so many responses because ppl really cant believe what they are reading!. I used to be like you but NEVER said I CANT leave him. Mine cheated once n he learned his lesson after I found out. you have to love yourself before any man and now you have a baby on the way you need 2 think of your child instead of some inconsiderate *** wipe who keeps hurting the woman who loves him. I know, I have a 4 month old son for my boyfriend. Girl I hope you make the rite decision if not it wont be him hurting you, it will only be you hurting urself



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

He is not worth your love, you will be able to find another man that will be faithfull and help you with your baby. Your child don't have to be born into a unhealthy relationship were you are not happy. It effects your child even now when you are pregnate your emotions also effects your child. Leave him and seek help and support from family and friends and start looking for a man that knows how to treat you. There are plenty of men out there that don't mind you having a child.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Honey, first of all, you deserve better. Unfortunetly, most women that stay with men who cheat don't think that they can do better, but you DO deserve a man who is faithful and loyal. You need to look inside of yourself and ask yourself why you think it's ok to stay with a man who is sleeping around? That's pure out disrespect for you. Not just morally, but what if he gives you an STD???



If the man can't even be responsible enough to not cheat - what kind of father do you think he'll be? Honestly?



I'm not roasting you here, but you need to believe that you can do better and your child doesn't deserve to have a father like that...



About him saying the girl is fat - I can't tell you how many instances there are where the guy is sleeping with some nasty fat whore when they have a babe at home. It doesn't make any sense - but it happens.



Unfortunetly, you are in a sad and somewhat dangerous situation, but sweetie you've got to grow up and make some tought decisions for your baby and you.



Please, think long and hard about this. It's not a healthy situation for you or your baby. And as bad as it hurts - this man doesn't love you, why should you return the feeling to him?



Good luck with everything...



MORE:



Babe, this man apparently has some major issues that HE needs to work on. If he gets that upset and even threatens to kill himself but then turns around and does it again - there's a problem.



I think you also need to work on your self esteem - you deserve the respect of someone who will treat you right.



I suggest that you two go to some kind of counseling, or maybe even check out some books together, something!



I hope and pray that you two get this all worked out one way or the other before the baby comes...



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Not trying to be mean-if you stay with him and he continues to cheat: what kind of example is that for your child? One day he might even bring you home a STD or AIDS. If he is cheating-how do you know he's using protection or that he hasn't gotten someone else pregnant? Please consider and know you do have options and please think about what is best for your child. Research your local social services building and they will be able to assist you. They can get you on Medicaid and WIC asap! Take Care and Good Luck to you!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! Things will get better-have faith in yourself!!!



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

I know it's hard to leave someone you love despite what they do. But in this case, for the sake of your new family, you must leave him. It's not fair of him to do this to you anytime and especially not now that you're pregnant and your emotions are out of control. Get a game plan together and just do it. I'm sure you can find an income restricted apartment that will let you stay for a really low rent, especially when pregnant. And there are plenty of government programs that will provide you and the baby with food. You don't deserve this. Soon enough you will have a baby to love and will love you back unconditionally. Your priorties now should be for you and the baby. As a woman, there is no reason why you can't provide for yourself and baby.



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

Im sorry to hear this hun i didnt experience this but my husband and i were always arguing and we are still married and I walked out one day and he fell on his a** and smartened up but i havnt gone back just yet because i know he will go back with his lazy sittin on the computor doin nothing but that all day he works 40 hours but so do i and was always stuck doing everything on top of being pregnant and havng morning sickness I was sick of it so left...stayin at the parents house for now!!!!!!Good luck hun they usually see what they lost when they lose it I know my husband begged me to come home for 2 or more weeks straight and told him give it some time.....



p.s he thought i could never have the strength to walk out and say enough is enough and he hit rock bottom when i did...Im telling you every one tel you they will and you say no they wont they wont care yadi yadi ya and thats what i did for so long so it was partially my fault for staying and letting him get use to it good luck...



I'm pregnant, and I have a feeling that my boyfriend's cheating on me?

You need to have more respect for yourself!! This guy obviously does not respect you if he continues to cheat like this, even while you are pregnant with his child!!! Honey its time to kick him to the curb....you don't need someone like this. Why stay with this person, I hope you wouldn't plan to marry someone like this....HE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. Do what is best for you %26amp; your baby and get rid of him. Find yourself a better guy who will love you and treat your child as his......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting