Friday, December 25, 2009

How can someone that says this lie so easily?

How can someone say that the love someone and then do this? My girl friend, now ex, told some guy on myspace that we broke up on feb. 15 when I actually broke up with her on the20th, yes I read her out going message on myspace, I know it was wrong but I didn't believe her. she also told him all i wanted to date her for was for marriage and that I wanted someone to take care of me. In the last year she cheated on me 2 times and gave out her phone number to numerous guys behind my back, in that year period I took her back and forgave her for everything, spent all my money on her changed things about myself to please her and gave her everything she wanted, but when we break up she tells some guy she doesn't even know that I was demanding and needy. All I ever asked for was some loyalty and time, her idea of a relationship is one where the couple talks once or twice a weeks and see's each other only once. Am I crazy or do I have a good reason to be heart broken and pissed?



How can someone that says this lie so easily?

You have ever reason to be upset. You let this girl in your heart, and she stomped on it.



But now you need to wise up. You kept taking her back after she was unfaithful, giving her gifts, and basically putting up with her crap. Give yourself time to heal and when you're ready for someone else, look for someone without her qualities and think things through more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting