Friday, December 25, 2009

Gurlzzz only?

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5237/...



i ve been told im hot and sexy and stuff alot of time and there like 5 girls dat like me and 3 of them are my friends and i try to be nice to them and everthing not to hurt them rite........but ii told one of my old friends dat i love her after 5 year and she said no??? and im in love wit her now, we only talk on myspace cuz we live far far away but i have no her for 2 year cuz she use to live rite next door, to me. how do i make her understand dat i love her, ???? and do u think im good enough for her???



make a guess,



Gurlzzz only?

I would say keep pursuing her. But don't obbsess if she doesn't like it. Keep it at a friends level and wait. When the time is right tell her you will always love her even if all she wants is to be friends...



Gurlzzz only?

i dont have enough information to give you an educated answer, but good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting