Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm tired of being a playa...?

I cant believe it, Now I know I've hung up my playa card.... I just put up as my myspace picture me and my girl kissing.



A year ago, I would have deleted myspace before putting a pic of me and another woman, cuz I had too many at one time.



Damn do I love this woman. Wow, so this is what a good woman does huh?



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Sounds like you've got it figured out. I was a player for a long time myself, until I met my wife and we've been happily married for 8 1/2 years now.



However before I met her I learned another lesson. I'm hoping you've either already learned it or never will... Sometimes a player gets played.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Yup. That's what a good woman does. Congrats.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

You should consider yourself a lucky man. There is an old song called "When A Man Loves A Woman." If you listen to the lyrics to that song, it is very much what you are going through now.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

it sure it. doesn't it feel good?



I'm tired of being a playa...?

I'm sure many of the one's you played were good women too.



I hope you're sincere in your desire to mature and meet this woman as an adult worthy of a real relationship rather than a place to crash and have sex for the night.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Congrats for turning the corner, King Flex... good luck to you and the lady!



I'm tired of being a playa...?

That's awesome, a reformed playa subdued by his love for one woman. Now 's just beautiful, seriously, the nicest thing I've heard anyone say all day! Congratulations, and I hope all goes well.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Congratulations!!!!! just don't relapse... LoL



I'm tired of being a playa...?

It's about time...now you know how it feels to have that other person make you feel good about yourself %26amp; that you're not afraid to show it to other people either.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Congrats on your relationship.



With time she will do more. And vice versa.



It's called love.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

you know what i can't believe???? you can be such a "playa" when you can't spell and talk like a fool. does anyone out there understand English now Adas?



I'm tired of being a playa...?

You where never really a playa. You know how I can tell. You called yourself that.



Nailing a bunch of scanks does not make you a playa.



Just say you where on skank patrol and now you have selected 1. Thats more accurate.



Your playa card what is that dude? Do you use it to get on the small bus?



had to bust you out but congrats on finding a good women.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

What was your question lol?



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Nah dont be a tool, stick with your playing ways. think about all the vag you would be missing out on!



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Congrats on hangin up the card! i beleive you must love her.



I'm tired of being a playa...?

Sorry to say this, but once a player, always a player.



If you initially thought that there was nothing wrong with dating multiple women at the same time and you were OK with it for a while, then it's in your blood dude.



You're "in love" right now, but give it time whether it be a few more years or several more down the road when the "honey moon phase" in your relationship is way past over -- then you'll have that itch again and your "wandering eyes" will soon get the best of you.



Just watch, ....... give it time. Once a dog, always a dog.



(grin)



=)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting