Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I get over this dude?

First check out MySpace.com/PrestonsDough Boy and look at his pic and listen to the songs, tell me what u think



(there's no space between dough and boy, just did that cuz it wouldn't let me put it otherwise)



I'm 16 and there's this guy I like, but I know he's wrong, here's some background info:



-Says he'll only get with a girl if she has money



-Writes (and produces) rap songs about killing people and putting bullets through their heads



-Says girls can't help but love him



-Says that if u can't tell he's the best,then u need glasses



-Says he got more bitches than the halls of out school



-Says he likes to grab the girl's head and shoulders during sex



-Butt me in line at our school caf (in a mocking way)



-Makes fun of mentally challenged people (you know, pretends like they're friends just to tease)



-Says girls ain't **** but hoes and tricks



He's unbeliebably hot, but I know he's wrong. What do u think of him (looks too) and how can I get over him???Thanx



How can I get over this dude?

OK, I did not get a chance to go on myspace, but wow! I am sorry you are confused about this. You probably need to look into yourself, and figure out what your deal is. Any woman who can not get over a guy like that, is bound for a lot of trouble in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting