Friday, December 25, 2009

Please insult this JERKY BOY!!?

First check out MySpace.com/PrestonsDough Boy and look at his pic and listen to the songs, tell me what u think



(there's no space between dough and boy, just did that cuz it wouldn't let me put it otherwise)



I'm 16 and I have a crush on him but I need u guys to critisize him as much as possible to convince me he's wrong and DON'T HOLD BACK!!! Here's some background info



-Said his d1ck is big enough to have lots of "b1tchez" on it.



-Says he'll only get with a girl if she has money



-Writes (and produces) rap songs about killing people and putting bullets through their heads



-Says girls can't help but love him



-Says that if u can't tell he's the best,then u need glasses



-Says he got more bitches than the halls of out school



-Says he likes to grab the girl's head and shoulders during sex



-Butt me in line at our school caf (in a mocking way)



-Makes fun of mentally challenged people (you know, pretends like they're friends just to tease)



-Says girls ain't **** but hoes and tricks



-Told one his best friends to close his eyes when he's looking at him



-Is always up in people's faces, pushing them around



-Wouldn't move when a girl was trying to get through the school doors



-Told this girl (in a nasty voice) to "Move"



-And stilled called this perfectly normal girl childish



-Says he'll "Puts ya'll in ya ****** place like a seatin plan"



-All his rap songs are threats and going on about how gangster and hard he is



Says he "fvcks b1tches with his best friend/cousin"



Please insult this JERKY BOY!!?

sounds like a typical rapper to me



and you have a crush on a jerk like this?



Please insult this JERKY BOY!!?

u have a crush on him because hes a man. he sounds like a best friend to me. lol!!!



i cant insult my fellow men, so dont count on anybody else doin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting