Monday, December 28, 2009

Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

i have a best guy friend who i'm starting to fall for. i really feel comfortable around him and he doesn't judge me at all. a few months ago he asked me out right after a tough break up with my ex bf and i turned him down. ever since then we've still been really close and now over the summer he basically calls me everyday to hang out since we live in the same neighborhood. he's met pretty much my whole family and they all love him. but i'm not sure if he still likes me though? when i'm with him he talks about other girls he likes and on his myspace he devotes quotes and pictures and all that to the girls he 'likes'. i'm not even on his top anymore. he always sticks up for me though. like when his friends say i'm not that pretty he would disagree with them and say im 'cute' or 'beautiful'.i know that should be a sign that he likes me, but he just does other things that make me think he doesn't even notice me. what do you guys think? b/c i dont want to fall to deep if he doesnt even care



Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

i think he still likes you, but because you turned him down in the beginning he's afraid of being turned down again if he still likes you. you may not be on his top anymore because he doesn't want you to think that he's still likes you because he thinks you only like him as a friend. if you guys are such good friends, clarify things with him.



Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

well only one way to find out



Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

I think u should ask him out now. Its sounds like he cares for u but when u turn him down he felt bad so he started to move on so now ur his friend.



Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

it really sounds like he still likes you. go for it! good luck!



Best guy friend...does he like me or not?

Hey, kid. Listen up. Life is about chances and the cumulative results of our decisions. Before you and a whole generation try to make up titles like "best guy friend", realize it for what it is. You may just like this guy enough to take a chance on a relationship with. If you are upfront and tell him how you feel and what you are expecting, none of the piss-ante crap you mentioned about myspace. Ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Where you say "b/c i dont want to fall to deep if he doesnt even care", it's better to take that chance than to live with regret.



BTW, "cute" is nothing. "Beautiful" is. It means he sees your soul. Has he ever called you "smart" or "intelligent"? Watch for that. That means he sees beyond the punks around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting