Friday, December 25, 2009

Advice plz!!!! =/ guys plZ?

ive been going out with my boyfriend for 11 months and its almost one year and all trew out our relationship weve had problem after problem and we argue for stupid things he wont even want me having a myspace and it makes me mad *it just myspace*



he takes everything seriouesly nd im a girl that plays around alot i love to have fun and i dont take things seriouesly my bf is really wow his actions are changing and hes gotten jealoues of my friends that are guys but there just friends and every time i talk or hang out my bf always says ima kick there *** and uhhh its just buggs me what should i do?



Advice plz!!!! =/ guys plZ?

I haven't heard ima in years! Ima answer your question then.



This is a clear sign he likes you. A lot. That's just my opinion, and this is the reason I can personally connect to. Other guys may have other thoughts.



He just doesn't want to lose you. It's a clear symptom in guys, worried that their girl is messing around. That's why trust is an important factor in a relationship. Like my friend has issues with all her boyfriends because she's in a band that's all guys (except her).



You may want to watch out though. A lot of guys treat girls like trophies, or prizes. He may not want to lose you, or he may not want to lose his medal.



Advice plz!!!! =/ guys plZ?

He seems very controlling.



In essence, he's afraid of losing you, so he's trying to control you.



I would reassure him as well as you can that he is the only one for you (if this is true), and ask him to work on his jealousy issues.



If he truly likes you, he will want to change and will try to not control you as much.



Advice plz!!!! =/ guys plZ?

i think u should have a serious talk with him and know wat exactly make him traet u like that and if he didnt understand i think u should break up with him cause from ur talk i think he is cancelin ur character so u must take a stand u must think with ur heart and ur mind dont follow one of them ok and if u want to ask me about anything i will be here for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting