Monday, December 28, 2009

I dont knw what to do can you help me?

my boyfriend usally isnt like this but. i told him not to talk to this one girl because she always says sexual things on his comments an she always writes him on myspace.. he knows i dont like her an i made him delete her an he said that was fine no problem. this was the only girl i had a problem wiith.. an hes never like this but i think hes talkin to her behind my back.i read this his comment about that girl i hate told his sister to tell him sorry i got off the computer it froze on me.. so he was either on myspace or aim talking to her.. i cant believ he did this.. i would never do that to him.. what should i say or do? help please.



i cant stop stressing about this. it worries me should i be? please serious answers



also this girl i hate is his sisters good friend.. i love him an this hurts i asked him once but he keeps doing it..



i dont keep him from talking to all girls just her. an hes still talking to her. he asked me to stop talkin to a guy an i did



tHANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVI



I dont knw what to do can you help me?

He's talking to her because she's stroking his ego with sexual talk and making him feel desired. You don't need the drama do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting