Monday, December 28, 2009

Am i being an overreactive idiot?

I met a guy who likes a girl. I am starting to like this guy.



He tells me i'm beautiful, awesome to hang out with, wants to hang out 2 or 3 times a week seeing movies, lunch in the park, walks, says he loves talking to me etc.



The chick he likes just cancelled on him for the 5th time in a row so he said to me he's gona start looking for another girl.



I thought he was interested when he said I'm adorable and asked me to come over in a couple of days so he can give me a massage.



I looked at his myspace n that girl is still his number 1 friend. I just checked 5 seconds ago and now her new myspace is his number 1 friend, so he must still like her.



I'm so mad at him.. and myself... does this mean he doesnt like me? am i overreacting??



Am i being an overreactive idiot?

oh for hells sake you are basing your thoughts on myspace...have you completely lost your mind???



If you like the guy tell him...let hom know you would like to move things in a different direction other than friends...don't sit there hoping he gets your subtle hints...HE WON'T...



and for craps sake stop being a myspace sleuth...it's so unbecoming...



Am i being an overreactive idiot?

umm yeah leave that alone. even if he dose try to start a relationship with yoy , u might just be used as a a rebound girl...



Am i being an overreactive idiot?

it does sound like he likes you.... but it sounds like he really likes this other girl, if hes messing him around then you need to encourage him with out naggin him to end it. itll only cause him hearteche..... and also tell him how you feel. n that youd never do wot that other girl has done.



Am i being an overreactive idiot?

What it means is this guy is a player.He takes what's available,then runs back to his gf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting