Friday, December 25, 2009

Loves me, but does he want another girl?

my bestest friend ever, moved to new york about a year and a half ago once he got there, we talked alot on aim and myspace, saying we missed eachother wished he had not moved.. etc.. ok well we soon to find out, we both like eachother, ALOT well ok so recently, he told me he loved me, and i too love him, he is trustworthy, honest, sweet, funny, cute smart and soooo nice, he would never hurt me, and i trust him with my life... ok well so, if we both love eachother but are not officailly 'boy friend girlfriend' is it ok for him to like another girl? i mean he does not like another girl but his friend was trying to find him a girlfriend, he was like it would be kool if she did.. but it made me extremely jealous, PLEASE HELP!?!



Loves me, but does he want another girl?

long distance relationships are hard but if you guys love each other than you guys will be able to last. It's ok for him to like another girl. WE can't really help who we like and stuff it's the other stuff that counts...like if he makes a move. He's kinda in a hard predicament cus he's ur best friend and he likes...well actually loves you...so I would ask him if he wants to make it final.like boyfriend/girlfriend since you both love each other.not just like but love.



Loves me, but does he want another girl?

That so called friend needs to stop cause the guy is in love with you and nothing he does will get him to go out with some one else so dont worry trust the guy you love but i would get him to make a stronger commitment



Loves me, but does he want another girl?

well if he really likes u i dnt think he would go out with a girl just 4 the sake of it, is he able 2 come bak 2 were u r and visit u at all or could he move back soon because hes old enough??? it would b tough but it could work as long as u keep seeing each other and if it doesnt work out u2 will still b friends guaranteed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting