Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why I'm I so hurt?

I broke up with this guy cuz he just wasn't my type yet we are still good friends..he still says im "the one" for him and all this stuff and i was tired of him bugging me but i didn't say that to him. just 2 weeks after i officially ended it he meet a girl on myspace and they are going to go on a date now. I'm glad he told me. but i was crushed i played it off well and he think im all happy for him. I was crushed when he told me though..is this normal..i mean he was the first guy i had told I loved him. Idk now im really confused. i still know the reason y i broke up with him are there but idk..



Why I'm I so hurt?

Hey my X girl friend told me that she was DATING (present) some one when she called me on my cell. I was so much shoked, who would not be? but hey I still love her and if she thinks she will be happy with that person, she can gladly date him. I have even more respect for her now. I would say it hurt me a bit but I am happy for both of them as well.



Why I'm I so hurt?

It's perfectly normal. He was your first, love was it (?), and you're sad to see him get over you so quickly.



But you should still go on finding YOUR "one" :)



Good luck!



Why I'm I so hurt?

no it is normal. wait a few days to make sure you miss him and not the idea of him first before making any moves



Why I'm I so hurt?

Guys heal by going out with other girls. Girls heal by crying and being mad and talking about it. Remember that always remember that.



One other thing good friends are alwasy the best ones to date.



Why I'm I so hurt?

Aww.. Just try forgetting him. Find a new boyfriend.



Why I'm I so hurt?

It's normal to still feel hurt.You are jealous of the girl he is going on a date with.You wish it were you.MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!



Why I'm I so hurt?

You broke it off, obviously you have your reasons. Just seems like you are playing a want what you cant have because you didnt want him when you did so he moved on and your not on the pedistal anymore.Assuming you like the attention your no longer getting. it was your choice..thats not fair to him.



Why I'm I so hurt?

Well yea this feeling is totally normal. Why your feeling this is probly because he was yours and like he said for awhile he was "the one" for you even though hes not now you still feel sad. it may also be that since he was yours hes now that other girls and hes "the one" for her not you. Does it make any sence? But all and all love stinks.



Why I'm I so hurt?

Hey man, He can be making it up just to f--k with your head. But either way, you made your mind up that you wanted to have a little space and get a break from that relationship. Its always a shocker when the other person moves on quickly, but don't sweat it, you'll have a lot more fun without him, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting