Monday, November 30, 2009

Complicated and Pathetic, I need honesty.?

I've had a bestfriend for six or seven years now. We've dated on and off for the last two years. He lived in America and I live in Australia. We havent met, everytime we go to meet, something happens, and we don't end up meeting, I freak out and dump him. Then he says he wont come because he cant meet me as friends, I shouldnt of dumped him because of something that he couldnt control, but things keep happening and sometimes I don't know if the things that are preventing him from seeing me are real or not. Last year, around my birthday, I found a MYSPACE account? that was declaring his love to this UK girl, (he moved the UK a couple of months ahead of this) and so I saw that all things fit. So we broke up, I cant trust him, but he swears and says it's not true, he thinks I should just trust him and get things back to normal, after all he trusted me when I chose someone over him, and he didn't do anything? so he says. What should I do? I don't know anymore. We havent reconciled in 7mons



Complicated and Pathetic, I need honesty.?

Wake up %26amp; smell the coffee girl! This guy is playing you!! You've found all the evidence you need to back up your suspicions on why you haven't been able to meet him yet.



Let it go. Concern yourself with someone closer to home and let this player have his list of online floosies without you being part of it.



Complicated and Pathetic, I need honesty.?

You saw the myspace with your own eyes but he is denying it. So if you want to doubt what you see with your own eyes then that means you cant trust anything you see or hear. If you believe his load of crap then you deserve him. Thats my honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting