Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think she likes him?

So there is this girl on my boyfriends myspace. She lives far away in like Norwalk Conneticut. But anyways I think she likes my boyfriend. I am not the snooping type of girl to go through his messages, and I dont no forsure. But on her myspace, she has a background saying I should be his girl. And that Mario Vasquez song Gallery. This is driving me crazy. She is number two on his myspace, and I feel like cussing this girl out. But what if they really are friends? I don't like the idea of that. I am not usually a jealous person but this is driving me CRAZY! I love my boyfriend, and I know he does love me. I know that he would be jealous if I ever talked to another guy even as a friend but its like what the hell? He talks to all of these girls. Practically anyone he wants. I just don't know what to do. Any advice would be great.



Do you think she likes him?

talk to the girl and ask if she likes him



if she does then tell her hes urs till u 2 are done then whatever



if she doesnt then just say o ok i thought u did but i guess i was wrong surry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting