Saturday, November 28, 2009

What happened? I don't understand.?

I met this girl on myspace (friends told me about it). So we started talking just as friends and everything. Than she started to show some romantical emotions towards me. I went along with it. Soon enough, we sort of both fell in love with each other. So one day we decided to meet and so we did.



So we meet, I bring her flowers and all that, and she likes what she sees from me and I like what I see from her. So it was raining badly outside, so we just chilled at her house, cuddled for about 3 hours. I did not try anything because I'm not that kind of a person. We came close to kissing, but I wasn't sure if she was ready for that.



The next day, she was really quiet. I asked her what's wrong, and she said "You're not my type." I couldn't figure it out. Surely, she would've figured out that I wasn't her type right away, right? We talked for weeks before we met. She could've figured out that I wasn't her type by than. What really happened, she will not tell me. Help me understand.



What happened? I don't understand.?

It's impossible to know 100% if someone is your type til you meet them in person. (Which is why I don't believe you can truly fall in love with someone you've only met online or talked to on the phone)



Be glad she told you the truth instead of lying and leading you to believe there was something there that wasn't - putting you off %26amp; repeatedly dissapointing you.



edit to add: Your looks may have had nothing to do with it, there's a lot more to it than that. Maybe she just didn't feel 'the chemistry' that she hoped to.



What happened? I don't understand.?

soUnds LiiKE sHE wASnT 2 pLEASEd WiiTh WHAt SHE SAW



What happened? I don't understand.?

It is different to meet someone in person. She's just being honest with you. Better now than a year down the line, right?



What happened? I don't understand.?

Aww thts a horrible situation.



I think she probably didn't like what she saw and didnt want to be rude and say it to your face!



Or cud b tht she just didnt like u being laid back bout everything??



What happened? I don't understand.?

Some women will GREATLY appreciate a gentle, unhurried approach, others will instantly brand you a spineless wimp who lacks confidence.



Forget her and try again with someone more mature, who can appreciate you as you are. They DO exist.



What happened? I don't understand.?

you really shoulnt meet ppl online. face 2 face some where in public is better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting