Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm confused...What should I do???

me %26amp; my ex was together for 1 year %26amp; 6 months %26amp; we just broke up Sunday. This boy has constantly cheated on me in the past he would always flirt with other girls on myspace %26amp; talk on the phone with them but I tried not to trip off of that cause they stayed in other states. But about 2 weeks ago I was at his house when this girl pulled up %26amp; asked him who I was then he told her I was his girlfriend %26amp; that's when she said well u never told me u had a girlfriend but he ended up telling her that he loved me %26amp; that he couldn't leave me alone for her. So she got mad %26amp; left but she constantly kept riding by his house so I kinda felt he was still messing wit her. So Sunday when I was at his house he grabbed my phone to see who I have been talkin to %26amp; he saw like 2 numbers in my phone but one number was from somebody who been had my number since like forever %26amp; he called me out the blue and I didn't even talk to him %26amp; the other number was from my friend that use stay down the street from me but



I'm confused...What should I do???

Why would you want to stay in a relationship with a guy who abuses, cheats and doesn't respect you?



Stay away...far away.



You deserve someone that will love you and make you happy.



I'm confused...What should I do???

ok well he seems a little confused himself but if he hurt you then you totally need to leave him and forget about him dont call him, and dont let him apoligize



I'm confused...What should I do???

well you need to move on he is no good all he will do is try to control your life and abuse you and beat you like he did that day you need to stay far away from him.



I'm confused...What should I do???

girl !!! im all about second chances and all that but seriously that dudue got some nerve i know its hard but dont call him at all jjust ignore him hes one sick *** abstard and hes backstabbing hes gona regret loosing you and trust me you aint loose nothing after u leave him u desirve to be with some1 who loves u and treats u good he dont so dont stick around



I'm confused...What should I do???

i think u should move on as well...he was so terrible 2 u and u deserve a guy who will respect u and ur feelings



I'm confused...What should I do???

don't date him again. anyone who treats someone like that needs to go to jail. i would find someone new. i mean he obisly isin't the special one. u still went out with him and he cheated on u?!!!



I'm confused...What should I do???

leave him



I'm confused...What should I do???

move on. y would u wanna be with a guy like that.



I'm confused...What should I do???

He is not worth it. I have 2 kids by a man that sounds just like this man your talking about. I was not aloud to have friends but he cheated on me all the time. You need to move on and I know it is hard. The best way to do it is to find you a new man and try hard to like him. If you start to like someone else it wont matter to you what he does anymore. Good luck



I'm confused...What should I do???

Leave



I'm confused...What should I do???

GIRL, MOVE ON. This is NO KIND OF MAN to be moping and crying over. From what you said, he's been playing with you since day one. He doesn't take you or your relationship seriously or else he would have put all them other girls on hold. And if a man EVER puts his hands on you like that again, DON'T GO BACK. I've been married for over 7 years but my husband knows if he ever put his hands on me like that, we'd be done. You are not a toy, you are not a ragdoll. You are someone who needs to grow up and get on with your life. There are MUCH BETTER guys out there. He definately ain't one to put on the "keeper" list.



I'm confused...What should I do???

Five important tips for women.



1. It's important that a man helps out around the house, and has a good job.



2. It's important that a man makes you laugh.



3. It's important to find a man you can count on, and will never lie to you.



4. It's important that a man loves you passionately, satisfies you completely, and spoils you with expensive gifts.



5. It's very important that these four men don't know each other.



I'm confused...What should I do???

I am reading this and am in shock! I know you say you love him but sit back and think of what he has done to you, forget the cheating, she pushed you pulled your hair what is next? You need to run now that you can. He is young and is not ready to settle down, remember most of the time girls are more mature than man. He is already been in jail. Is this the life you want to live. Imagine for a second you marry this guys years down the line, next thing you know he is not coming home from work, he may be with other women while perhaps you are home with kids while he is out being a jerk, he already checks your phone so you know you may not even have a home phone let alone a cell phone because then your friends girls or guys could call you. What happens if he continues on a road of crime and ends up being locked up and you are going to have to put you life on hold for a loser. Honey let that girl that was with him have him. Believe me he is not worth it. Take your time you are young the perfect guy will come. You should probably send him my email so he can realize what a jerk he is. Maybe he is still in time to turn his life around but don't waste your time trying to make his life easier while you are going thru hell. He is not WORTH it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting