Saturday, November 28, 2009

What can i do 3 and half yrs of my life?

hi im 23 ,my gf is 17, half



been together for about 3 yrs and 8 mths.



we first met she lied of her age so i thought she was older,



it was too late, cant stop loving someone. so a yr and half later she was in highschool i found out the hard way that she had another school bf plus another 18 or 19yr old bf in her town..i had cheated around the same time..but we forgave eachother and moved on..another yr and a half pass.... she stops talking to me for 4 wks went to parties takes excatacy..called me to come pick her up 3am crying..i forgave again..even after it hurt.she said she told me the whole truth about what she did and with who. but the i hear rumors from this guy that seen her there. that she never mentioned said look like she had sex..while i forget and forgive ...2 mths later i hear it from another guy.it got stuck in my head .she left my house this weekend n it seem fine.called her at lunch tuesday she hung up on me said i aint worth her time in front of her friends you know how much that hurt.so i called back later and said some mean voicemails about the rumors cause i was hurt.. then we diddnt talk from tues to sat finally i call her saturday morning.wondering why she hasnt called but she sounded diff and acting diff she blamed it on me saying shes tired of relationship and im in the middle of her and school...i ended up cracking her myspace password later that night since i was dieing knowing it aint my fault... found out thursday a guy wrote her from her town and they met in person and traded numbers i think she went to his house friday,,,but saturday i know she stood anight cause there was comments the next morning about it after 3 days shes calling him babe..i called and confronted her



last night and she seemed quiet and easy to talk to but she started getting mad and trying to turn it around knowing i seen evertthing i really love this girl what can i do



both of us just see other people and hope we decide we really want each other



or move on but has me crying and feeling like a zombie everday since saturday...



What can i do 3 and half yrs of my life?

get rid or remain in a crap relationship, there is someone better out there.



What can i do 3 and half yrs of my life?

move on,get over it,stop letting her play you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting