Saturday, November 28, 2009

So here is the thing?

one of my friends meets this girl off myspace and they talk for bout 1 month then she gives him her # and talks to him for bout 2 weeks then she tells him she loves him yet she never met him yet due to the fact that she lives in another state but she is moving to where he lives in the summer and will also see him during spring break. but eveyone around him is saying how can she love u when she never met u?some even say she must be crazy. what is ur opioion i need to help this guy out.



So here is the thing?

She has problems!!!! She must be emotionally unstable....you cant love someone you never met or even know. Tell him to run.........fast.



So here is the thing?

I remember in my early 20's meeting this guy on a phone dating service. On the first night, we spoke for 3hrs. It was like we never ran out of things to say. We talked every night for a month or so and I thought that I could really fall for this guy. I wouldn't move for him though. Your friend needs to talk to her. Can't they wait until she comes for spring break? I have no problem with the falling in love with someone that you've never met face-to-face. The issue I have is that it's been 6wks.



She really need to reconsider this. Another state with no support group.



And he never mentioned that he loves her too? You need to talk to him, and he needs to talk to her. Tell her that things are moving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting