Saturday, November 28, 2009

What would be the next step with her?

I was with my girl for 2 years when she broke up with me a few weeks ago. I was mad about an incident involving other people and she basically got fed up with me caring about other people's opinions(I have social anxiety). I told her that it was all a mistake and I was going to make some changes. She said we would just be "friends." We hung out a few times like that, but then started showing more affection towards each other (kissing, hugging, etc). I asked her again about our relationship and she just said she wants to see that I make some changes in my attitude and stop being negative and that she is interested in being in a relationship with me again. Her myspace status still say's "single" though and it pisses me off. I know, that sounds childish, but I don't know what the deal is. Are we dating or what? Why would she kiss me and sleep with me? (Not sex). I don't know if I should confront her (again) about her relationship status or what. It bugs me though and it makes me have panic attacks. Should I just take it slow? One friend told me to tell her now that it's now or never and the other (one I trust more) said that I shouldn't do that because it will put pressure on her. I really love this girl, and I had never met anyone like her before. I don't think I ever could meet anyone else like her.



What would be the next step with her?

the best thing is to give urself space to assess things. its good that she's still kissing u n all that. she just needs to see the whole picture. trust is what she needs right now and she expects u to trust her and vis-a-vis



What would be the next step with her?

don't put pressure on the girl, maybe she has just forgot to update her profile. a girlfriend shouldn't make you have panic attacks, having a partner is ment to be enjoyable, not a chore. sit back and enjoy her company and she should enjoy yours. why don't you go back to when you were dating, take it slow and go on dates, just you and her. this will make you both remember what you liked about each other again.



What would be the next step with her?

First of all, this conversation you should be having with the person at hand. You do not anyone else's advice but your feelings and your feelings about her responses to your questions.



If you love her, take it slow. Remember the journey of life is not where you end up, it's all about how you got there.



On the other, she could just a dirty little blank, if that's the case, I really feel for you.



What would be the next step with her?

Friend, firs of all if your thinking is that this is the girl for you forever, it will for sure make you more jealous and more anger towards her attitude. The first key is to feel confident that you are what you are. Nobody is born a sociable person if you have some kind of anxiety concentrate on what attributes as you enter a room or talk to someone. The greatest rule to interact with anyone is let them talk first. Do not pressure yourself to fit in. We are all different society is the one makes us think that we should act a certain way. In all relationships there should be compromise. If there is somethings you think she said you should change then think about if its for the relationship or simply because she wants you to act a certain way around her and her friends. That also serves for her. If she cannot understand that sometimes you just want to be home or watch a movie together, then this is not the girl for you. Bottom line, take a deep breath and be strong. Change is a process not a 2 minute rice. Good luck



It is really confusing then. If both of you are similar in things then the true questions is if she is the way she is because you are what you are. Having something i common is a process. You dont just sit at the table and say. what do you like, how do you do this and that and then just say WOW you like the same things as me. So lets be together. Its to easy to just find someone and say she is like me. But in the long run I promise you its going to get old. A relationship is a map that you can follow and get to know different places and not a map that you already know where all the places are and you and your mate have been there. At the end both will feel frustrated and will look for maps that you have not explored. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting