Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think I should?

Ok me and this guy have been dating over the internet for like almost a month. He has been caught cheating with other girls by me before and then we broke up and then he stayed with his current gf and i got back with him to.She doesn't know about me but i know about her. I've been telling him to tell her and he says he will but then he lied to me and her and pissed me off so i broke up with him on and offline. And he sent one back that didnt quite seem like he took me serious about the break up. Should i call him and really talk to him and tell him it over?[OH YEAH] the reason i broke up with him is because i looked at his myspace and he had like 7 different girls comment him and say i love you baby call me tonight ill be home and stuff and they were like your babygirl and that's what he calls me. Am i wrong for reacting this way?



Do you think I should?

NO



this guy is playing you and all the other girls...i know you might think you have feelings for him..you prob do but you dont want to end up getting really hurt. the other girls prob think they have the same feelings for him. hopefully everyone breaks up with him and he is left with noone to date and then maybe just maybe he will get the point. i know its gonna be hard but you should def call him and confront him...dont get caught up in his bullshit. hes not gonna come rght on out and say he did so hes gonna give you a bunch of bs on how you dont trust him ...ect. just stand up for yourself



you know whts right



good luck



and you will meet an even better guy soon who will treat you phonominal!!



Do you think I should?

It's your life. Your decision. You have seen him in action. Think hard. You should try to be more like Thelma. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting