Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need ur help...please?

a couple of months ago i added this boy i thought was cute to my myspace.we never really talked until recently.we've taked over the phone and stuff and he says that he really cares about me.yesterday we talked on the phone for like four hours,and he was real sweet with me.but the thing is that he has a pic of another girl on his myspace and i don't know what to think anymore because she left a comment sayin that she loves him and stuff like that.but it was in january.im real confused i really like him a lot but im not sure if he's tellin the truth.



I need ur help...please?

maybe shes just a friend..i know lots of ppl who say i love u 2 their friend from the opposite sex but if u talk often on the phone maybe in the near future u can him about it but dont make it seem like ur soo jelouse n stuff,u can joke about it once he tells u the story behind that girl ;) !!



I need ur help...please?

trust me he is probabbly not liking



u as much dont fall for him and



also myspace ppl can be a lil weird



but i have a myspace but im not



weird well anyways if u dont really



know him in real life....ehh i dont think



u should try to go out with each other good luck^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting