Saturday, November 28, 2009

STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

there's this guy, we're not exactly dating, but i LOVE him, and he "claims" that he loves me too. i dont know though, i've known him for almost three years, and we sorta had this thing going on for about a year. the only reason that's holding us back from being together is distance. he lives like three to four hours away from me, but thats not the problem. he tells me this, and he tells me that, and he says that everything he tells me is true, but recently i caught him calling another girl "baby" and telling another girl "i love you, and i'll always be by your side" and all that other crap on myspace. i already talked to him and i asked him what we should do, and he just pins the whole issue on me, he told me "its up to you, you decide what we should do now" and im just soo stressed out lately like im about to go insane. please help me out!! i have no idea what to do!!!



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

you may love him but does he love you? i know that it was hurtful to you when you found out what he did with that chick on myspace but its okay, he sounds like he COULD be a good person, but he just isnt a good person to you, maybe you should just go on with your life instead of being stuck in this deliema and being stressed out, its natural for you to be worried and all, but it takes time to heal, if he says its up to you, that means he respects your descision, dont be scared to tell him whatever's on your mind. hope this works for you.



iight take care



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

hey ive been through the same jus 3 wks ago but i found out he had a kid and a gf? u need to play him bak at his own game so send him a msg saying "loved last nite cant wait till 2morow xoxo n once he replys say oh that msg was not 4 u......players get played so play him like i did..... Report It



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

You know, if you would have just given me the Readers Digest version I might have been able to help, but these long boring "what do I do about this guy" questions just bore me to tears.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

obviosly this guy isnt ryte for u gurl...



u deserve sum 1 better



gud luck



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

dump his sorry asss and get you a real man that will respect you, and someone who you will be able to spend that special time with. girl you dont need that shitt.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

SOUNDS LIKe IRRESPONSIBLE guy to me.



since up to you to decide and since you are not important for him to make a stand, then you should just DUMP him.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

get together face to face and have a heart to heart



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

dump him, your his out of town booty, so cut his dick off and post it on myspace



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

if you like him alot then go out with him but i wouldnt, he seems like a bullshi.tter if he was saying things to another girl.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

At the point someone says, "You decide", the person has demonstrated their unwillingness to continue. It sounds to me as if this relationship as a romance is very unlikely to be healthy for either of you.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

Dump him. He is not worth your stress. My ex-wife did the same thing to me - told me she loved me, then went for another guy. Three month after she divorced me she was remarried. Anyone who lies is not worth it.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

He doesn't really love you. You sound awfully young, when you both get older, you will know what love is. Right now you're confusing it with physical attraction. People in love don't tell other people they love them too...not romantically anyway.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

Looks like you'll have to find someone else... :( He isn't being honest with you. It might be hard, but this is an easy answer. He doesn't sound really interested in you anymore and there are other- probably better- guys out there.



I think you should add more details about this because it is hard when you don't say exactly what he said...



Good luck girl



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

END IT NOW! dont be another stupid girl going after a guy who is not worth it. find someone who loves u for real and who will show that love any chance he gets.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

i dont think that he is being truthful to you. it sounds like he has one on the side and you think so to or you wouldnt so so stressed.



long distance relationships seldom work out. id find someone closer to home



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

Why let anybody get to you like that? Live your life - I'm sure he is. Be friends, get together from time to time and just enjoy each other. Too many get hung up on one person when there is so much to live for and so many people you can get to know and have fun with. If your meant to be together it will go that way. Getting stressed out over something you have no control over ain't gonna bring you together. It will pull you farther apart.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

If he has truly told others he loves them and he will always be by their side then he is nothing more than a knuckledragging brute. He does not love you. I'm sorry to be so blunt but men who do this absolutely annoy me. They have zero regard for the women they hurt. They have zero credibility and even less respect for women. They are the ones who give the rest of us jerks a bad name.



If it's up to you then go find someone who cares for you. When a man loves a woman she is all he can think of. She is all he wants in his life. He would never tell other women, particularly on myspace, that he loves them. When a man loves a woman (hmmm, there may be a song in that) he will do nothing to make her think otherwise. I said "love". Love means true and deep understanding, comittment, passion, and trust.



You decide, does he love you.



I apologize for him on behalf of the rest of us who think women are Gods finest and most perfect creation. Women should be cherished and loved. Not toyed with and led on for the sake of an over active libido or overgrown ego.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

This guy is definitely playing you and you're aren't the only one he's playing. He doesn't even try to hide it from you or from the others. How many more are there? If he can openly do that to 2 other girls, there must be more that he keeps secret from you. If he really loves you as he claims he does, distance shouldn't matter at all. It's been 3 years, that's 3 years too long. Dump him, you deserve better.



STRESSED OUT!!! help me!!?

move on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting