Monday, November 30, 2009

Just broke up with boyfriend and i'm very upset?

Our relationship has been rocky, he's 5000 miles away in italy, stationed in the military. We've been on and off, but he claims that the whole time he's loved me. Has made me wonder, ok then why are we off and on? He came home on 2 occasions and left w/out saying goodbye to me and just didnt treat me well, said he didnt know how 2 say bye.I took him back both times. He can be really sweet. I went to visit him in italy in july, we had the best time. I really thought i was going to marry him, but it just feels like i love him more than he does me. His myspace pissed me off with the girls on there, the things they'd say. his best female friend from home referred to me as a psycho stalker ***** who visited him just to get laid. He said he had no clue why she'd say that, then deleted his account. He said he wasnt speaking to her anymore, but i found out today he is. I ended it. There were other things too..i think he lies about a lot. I feel miserable, what if i'm making a mistake??



Just broke up with boyfriend and i'm very upset?

I can understand where you're coming from, I have been in a situation similar to that, but I can only imagine how you feel right now. For what you've stated it seems like he hasn't been very honest with you, and that is nothing to beat yourself up over. His friend may have been trying to cause trouble between the two of you, among other things. If you feel like he's lied to you, then you haven't made a mistake, trust me. It's best if you just keep your distance.



Just broke up with boyfriend and i'm very upset?

It seems as though you know you can not trust this man because he is a liar, you did the right thing.There is no excuse for him not treating you well. A lot of times these female friends are more than just a friend with a guy when they go to acting like she did. It seems to me like he was hiding something from you. I don't know him, but I just know that when somebody is hiding something from you, and then they have no clue as to why somebody did or said this, then most of the time, they know exactly why it happened,but do not want you knowing why. If you have to wander at all IF he really loves you, then I would think that is a huge problem %26amp; so is the fact that he can't be trusted. You are better off without him.



Just broke up with boyfriend and i'm very upset?

OOOOO...ok...I answered your other question...the one after this, um, but didn't read this one...my advise to you, is pretty much the same...if you love him, and he says he loves you, talk to him about all of this! Rationally!!! Healthy communication is the key to a good relationship! Talk about the "stalker *****", the potential lie, the real reason why he's acting distant when he leaves, where the two of you stand, where you may be going, etc...don't yell, be accusatory, too upset, give ultimatums, etc. Ask him to be honest...tell him you'd like a heart to heart, no holds barred~with absolutely no ramifications of what is honestly said to you by him.



Like I said, he seems to be shying away from her, but you know he's been friends with her...If you've been together a while, you know you're not a "booty call" and so should she...she's just trying to make trouble and is obviously doing a good job of it! DON'T ALLOW HER TO!!!!!!! It's only what she wants honey!



If you both really had the best time in Italy, that should tell you something! See what happens before jumping to conclusions and leaving...LDRs are really difficult and take nurturing and understanding. If you want this to work you have to MAKE it work, both of you...which means ignoring outside influences such as this ***** that is trying to come between the two of you. She sounds pathetic and jealous and needs a life and b/f of her own again!



If the two of you want this, it will happen...I'm sure I'll answer more on this, as I see you've asked more. I've had a lot of experience, as I'm 36 and have just now found the perfect man and the love of my life (3 marriages and divorces~I'm on my third, but don't let that scare you, I've learned from my mistakes~later~OMG it's been quite a ride!!!).



And...if he's not the one...stay calm til you know, don't stress...yes, easy for me to say, but please try, and go with the flow until you REALLY know for sure! It would be sooo sad to find out that you jumped to conclusions over jealousy or over someone trying to break you up and find out later that nothing was going on and you lost the love of your life and missed out on a great opportunity because of misunderstandings that could have been worked out!



Hang in there and weather the storm for a bit...don't let it ruin your life, never ever, but see what happens before doing anything rash!



Always remember you are important, beautiful, worthy of, and deserve the best in life, and if this man loves you, he knows it and will respond appropriately!



Best regards again and I'll check in on you soon!



Jody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting