Saturday, November 28, 2009

Please help me...should i be worried?

my boyfriend has a myspace



ive told him im not that happy about him adding random girls on it, and he told me i have nothing to worry about (but i still worry)



he's told me "i dont tell girls everyday i love them...saying i love you is a big thing to me" and he's said he loves me (he says it all the time)



but i just "checked" his page, and found he's written this comment to a girl:



"hey hun how are you wat u been upto how was ur day missed talkin tou you ill talk to u soon love ya heaps mwa xxx "



is that bad?



i could cry right about now



Please help me...should i be worried?

he's cheating on you..dumped him!



Please help me...should i be worried?

that's the 200,987,836,823rd relationship that MySpace's ruined



Please help me...should i be worried?

wat a darn idiot! i could slap him across the face.



leave him if you can. you deserve someone better... all the stuff abt saying I love you is a piece of crap. he lies to you now. how about the future... ?



Please help me...should i be worried?

yep it is called cheating big time ... moveon hon....



Please help me...should i be worried?

yea, i don't blame you! thats out of order in my book. whether its online doesn't matter. the guys flirting right under your nose. you should ask him to stop, delete his page. if he won't, in the bin for him.



Please help me...should i be worried?

if the girl lives far away, you shouldn't worry, but i personally won't tolerate such. i'm his girl, and i should be the only one he has interests on...



Please help me...should i be worried?

Dump him, he is looking to cheat or already has!! Ask him how he would have felt if you had done that to him. Then tell him to go find himself a stupid fool that will put up with it!!! You deserve much better!!! Saying "I love you" and proving it are two different things. Tell him that words are not just cheap, they are free, and everybody knows that you get exactly what you pay for!!!



Please help me...should i be worried?

Yeeeeah, I'd get rid of him. He blatantly lied about telling chicks he loves them. Is it his cousin?



Please help me...should i be worried?

MySpace is such a problem.



It sounds like he doesn't care about your feelings, or because you're pushing, he's just pushing harder.



If my girlfriend was doing that, I would simply move on. It will suck, hurt and life will seem over, but you'll be ok.



Technology is such a wonderful thing, but I believe it has added to the staggering numbers of cheating spouses/significant others.



Please help me...should i be worried?

My friend . From me to you, guys can be real dogs. I just dont know how he can look you in the face and roll you over. Give him the Dear Johnny and cheers. Do not let him take you down the blind road. He sounds like a player and 10/1 you are being played for money/accomidation/rent/food or what ever. Set him free. I am sure there are many men out there that would just love to take you out. Good luck my friend.



Please help me...should i be worried?

wa wa ,,,w a....wa.... wa wa. ...... Don't cry ...get even.........



Please help me...should i be worried?

Sounds a little suspicious to me. It comes down to trust. Do you trust him? If you are really bothered by this, have a serious talk with him. If he continues his behavior, let him go before you get hurt even more. Dont let this ruin you. No guy is worth that!



Please help me...should i be worried?

The most sensible thing would be to just go right up to him %26amp; confront him bout the crap he said on his page. I had that prob wid mah boi as well..except it ws the othr way around wid me adding random peepz!LOLz.But then i figured if it bothered my boi then it was worth noth botherin bout mysapce @ all!!!!So yeah...if ur so called "Bf" knew how to treat u right %26amp; even loves u like he says...he wuda tried to listen bout ur worries!So hey...when it comes down to it...dump dat ***...either way u deserve sum1 heapz better! Gud luk.



Please help me...should i be worried?

Oh you must be feeling so upset right now. I'm so sorry for you. It looks bad but you need to talk to him about it as soon as possible. Does he actually know this girl or is she just an internet friend? Maybe you should have a good cry and get it over with, then wash your face and go see him and have it out. He shouldn't be saying things like this to other girls.



Please help me...should i be worried?

dont worry too much about the myspace thing, both me and my boyfriend have them and understand thats it healthy to allow for freedom to talk to the opposite sex. he may just have said that because he was excited about talking to another girl, it doesnt mean he loves her or is close to her or cheating on you, just ask him about it and let him know your hurt. or you could do what i did and get one yourself to make him jelous and understand lol. dont just end it because of this ok :) im sure it doesnt mean anything, and its just the novelty of meeting girls, he'll see whats truely important to him soon (you) x



Please help me...should i be worried?

SCREEEWWWWW him!!! Hes A ******* Player... I Had A Boyfriend Like That. I Think We ALLL Have Had A Myspace Slut For A Boyfriend.... They ALWAYS end Up BREAKINg Your HEart. Dump The FFFUCKKK Out Of Him!!!



Please help me...should i be worried?

i cant give final answer because it all depend on his personality and you know that better than anyone else if he is kind of persons that love to fake people don't bother your self and leave him, but i will tell you something this happened with me in the beginning of my marriage,he was knowing a girl and contact with her all the time and i was crying and crying but i didn't let him choose between me and her, i shaw him my love and care, in the end i won. don't put your self in competition with any one else be confident and let him know that you know what he is doing and you are not talking because you love him, if you love him give him a chance with the time he will know that you are the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting