Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dating advice?

I need help. For dating advice and tell me what I should do to make it work. I need an expert dating advice person. In which I can email or message them on myspace. For step by step detail on what I can do to get the girl I love to actually notice me and go out with me.



Dating advice?

Search for dating advice on the web.



Women practice dismissal, fear, and preoccupation. Men need an opening line, small talk, and to close with getting a telephone number or a date. The number one dating advice for women is "play hard to get".



Obese blobs, (that are 50% of the population), have immature hysteria that causes delirium in good looking women. The environments in this society are .1% good looking women.



No one has ever seen the start of a relationship. There are 21 organizations spying on the public with plain clothes agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting