Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best friend issues?

My best friend had to go to a school for delinquints in 6th grade because she missed too much school, and all she has to hang out with are all the gangsters and white trash kids. well, shes changing, and now shes JUST LIKE THEM. I hate that, because im totally the opposite of that, and theres this guy there, that shes going out with, and hes such a jerk. he calls her his '*****' and dumps her if she changes her hair color from bleach blonde. thats the only color shes allowed to have, according to him. hes also really mean to me, and he talks to her about me calling me ugly and everything, and so my best friend knows i hate this guy, and shes still with him. all over her myspace it says 'i love him, hes changed my life, for the better and he means everything to me, hes the only thing that matters and only his opinion matters, i dont care about anyone else because all that matters is we are happy." this guy has slept with other girls, does drugs, drinks, he's just awful. he publicly



Best friend issues?

You hate him; she loves him. If he's all wrong for her, she'll figure it out. In the meantime, hang out with other people. Once your best friend realizes how much she misses you, she'll probably break up with her boyfriend and be your best friend again.....If she doesn't, go find a new friend. She's not worth the trouble. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting