Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help please!?

so if you all remember me, i have always asked question about the problems my bf and i were having..look at my recent questions to get an idea.



well the last thing i wrote was about the party and stuff (read the last one) well we would have been 3 years in less than 2 months. he just broke up with me for good yesterday...



he said he isn't giving me another chance to prove that i can be on time and stop fighting about stupid things...because i have said i would stop before..but he kept giving me chances so it go to the point where i couldnt control my actions..he said he is done giving me chances and thats it.



how can he just leave 3 years behind? he has already left billions of comments to other girls on myspace saying how pretty they are and blah blah...and that they are "amazing" he used to think i was..and the day we break up he says that to another girl??



he said he still loves me he just doesnt think i will ever change so he has to let me go.



Help please!?

STOP! You're driving yourself crazy, as us! Geez. I know it's going to hurt, but come on girl. Grow up. He broke up with you and he's already talking to other girls and being an idiot. DUH! He doesn't care! Let him be. Take this as a learning experience. You have to change within yourself and want to change for the better for yourself, not someone else!!!!!!! GOSH! Go talk to a therapist. You're stressing me out!



Help please!?

Go and sleep with his best friend!



Help please!?

R U for Real? Get help!



Help please!?

if a person loved you for some thing they will leave you when its gone and if they hate you for another....well they might hate you for a little while longer. id say move on how could you find whats better if you don't look for any one else.



Help please!?

y would you want to prolong even more suckyness with him - better lose 3 years than lose more - besides its not like you lost anything, you grew as a person and now know what you want or need in a bf - were you already thinking of having his babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting