Monday, November 30, 2009

Help! I can't find this song anywhere!?

In 2004, New Edition released their CD called "One Love". The song "Dream Girl" was also released, but I believe it was only released in Japan-go figure. I have been searching and searching for this song. Can someone tell me how to find songs that are released in other countries or bonus and b-side songs not relased on the CD.



Just in case anyone wants to hear it go to:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



Help! I can't find this song anywhere!?

try bearshare 5.2.5 it's free....and you can find anything on there



Help! I can't find this song anywhere!?

did you try limewire or bearshare?



Help! I can't find this song anywhere!?

try limewire if that doesnt work i have no clue unless you make friends with someone in china



Help! I can't find this song anywhere!?

I emailed you about it and sent you the download file. Hope it works out to your liking. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting