Monday, November 30, 2009

Okay I need you advice here Thanks for the help!?

Well I just found this girls profile on myspace and well, before she told me she liked me (well to be honest she said she loved me!)But we never even talked she just had a crush on me and she just sent a friend of hers to tell me that she loved me! anyways when she told me that I didn't took her seriously and didn't even cared and didn't answered I just walked by them that was over 2 years ago or so, Now I did liked this girl as well but when she told me I though she was playing with me because that happened to me many times! Well days passed by then she forgot me I guess, now I'm out of High she has a few more months there to graduate and well I thought I would never see her and well I found her profile in one of my friends!



NOW my question and advice I plead it's Should I send her a request and ask her to be my friend then Explain why I didn't answer her? Or should I just don't do anything and don't send her nothing by the fact that she might be hurt still by me?



Give advice PLZ!



Okay I need you advice here Thanks for the help!?

Do you like her? She sounds she really like you and if you liking her now take a move and be with her. Just add her to your friends list on your myspace, you can still be friends even if you dont like her as girlfriend.



Okay I need you advice here Thanks for the help!?

ok if all that happened 2 or 3 years ago im sure she either forgot bout you or if she members you then im sure she is over you. and if you think that she is still hurt by you, and if you think she is still hurtin over you then you need to get over yourself...really but either way im sure she wont mind being your friend unless she holds grudges, but if you really wanna talk to her then ask her to be your friend im sure she'll say yes, n sorry if that sounds mean im just saying what i think please dont get offended

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting